From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-16 02:07:31

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

> --- Markus Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>Could you please try the sample I posted and tell me if it compiles and
>>links ok with your compiler version?

> % cxx -V
> Compaq C++ V6.5-042 for Compaq Tru64 UNIX V5.1 (Rev. 732)
> Compiler Driver V6.5-042 (cxx) cxx Driver

That's the same version as I'm using.

> It seems to be important to use "strict_ansi". That's what I have been using
> for Boost.Python compilation all the time.

Oh well, that's the difference then. The tru64cxx65 toolset uses "ansi",
and not "strict_ansi". The compiler is way to strict for most of the boost
libraries in that mode. Hmm, maybe -std strict_ansi together with
-nopure_cname and -timplicit_local is worth a try, then.

I'll see if I can figure out something.

Markus