From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-02 12:38:39

Consider the following:

I presume your going to be loading archives which which were saved with 1.32

a) so this means you should be including BOOST_..._132.hpp so that you can
load the old archives.

b) However, this will save new archives in the new format. The new format
doesn't need the BOOST_SHARED_POINTER_EXPORT_GUID . However, the new format
will require export of the underlying type - something that
BOOST_SHARED_POINTER_EXPORT_GUID did as a side-effect.

So, that might be a good place to look.

Robert Ramey