From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-08 13:56:07

Beth Jacobson wrote:
> I also made the links slightly darker as Rob
> suggested. I'm not entirely satisfied with the resulting appearence,
> though. If someone could suggest a color that's dark enough to be easily
> readable but works better with the color scheme, I'll give it a try.

When the same issues came up during the design, many months ago, I went
trough many, more than 30, variations to try and find that color you are
searching for now. I ended up with the current design where using color
for links just gets in the way of readability, regardless of color.
Hence why it's using underlines, and leaving the text color uniform.
Unless the link status can be seen from the context as it is on the
sidebar menus, where everything is a link and therefore don't have
underlines.

Just an FYI ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything