From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-08 14:06:09

From: Beth Jacobson <bethj_at_[hidden]>

> I was going to wait and see what the consensus was on the menu size, but
> this seems like a deal breaker, so I've shrunk them back down. (I assume
> that will fix it.) I also made the links slightly darker as Rob
> suggested. I'm not entirely satisfied with the resulting appearence,
> though. If someone could suggest a color that's dark enough to be easily
> readable but works better with the color scheme, I'll give it a try.

The unvisited color looks quite good; if it were any darker it
would blend in too easily.

The visited color is still too light for my tastes. I'm not sure
what to suggest. There are only shades of the blue and of
black/white to play with in the color scheme, so it isn't clear
there's another color to choose. Lacking a different color,
perhaps you could play with the face or other font attribute for
visited/unvisited links.