From: Martin Bonner (martin.bonner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-10 04:10:33

----Original Message----
From: Andreas Huber [mailto:ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden]]
Sent: 09 August 2005 21:24
To: boost_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [boost] New boost webpage

> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>> Beth Jacobson writes:
>>>>

>>> Done. The test page is up at http://bajac.com/boost/
>>
>> Could we please, please get this rolled in 1.33? IMO this is a huge
>> improvement in terms of the page readability.
>
> That's also my opinion (I did like some tiny details of the old page
> better but that could be taken care of for 1.34).
>
> Regards,

I really like the new link colouring.

It seems to me that embedding links in continous text in a way that is a)
easy to ignore when you are reading the text and b) easy to find when you
are looking for the link, is essentially a hard problem. I would argue that
Beth has got about as close as we are going to get (although I believe Rene
objects to underlines).

It WOULD be really nice to get this in to 1.33, but on the other hand I am
not sure we have a consensus yet AND it is awfully late in the day to be
making /any/ changes to the release.

Final question: How do we go about establishing if we have a consensus or
not so that we can at least update the main boost website? (Even if we
can't include in 1.33).

--
Martin Bonner
Martin.Bonner_at_[hidden]