From: Peter Simons (simons_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-10 12:26:15

Jose writes:

> Also worth checking the scheduler library in cryp.to
> [although it doesn't] seem to have active development.

I still maintain the library -- it's just that there isn't
much to do anymore. To be considered as a Boost component,
the Scheduler class would probably need to be made more
generic. (Right now, the use of poll(2) is hard-coded, for
example.) I'm open to making those changes, it's just that I
didn't have the need to do it so far. If there is any
interest, I'll gladly release the code under an
all-permissive license instead of the GPL. I wanted to do
that for a while anyway.

Peter