From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 09:15:54

--- Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Peter Petrov wrote:
> > Caleb Epstein wrote:
> >
> >>Its a very nice library. I commend you on the design and
> >>implementation. Personally, I think this should be proposed as a
> >>Boost.Networking library more or less as-is.
> >
> > I second that opinion. Asio has really impressed me - in fact I'm
> > abandoning ACE in favor of it.
>
> I also approve, and I'm about to start using it to replace my hand
> written networking code.

Wow! Given the encouraging response both on and off list, I guess I'd
like to kick things off in turning asio into a serious proposal for
Boost. I'll post a message in a day or two outlining some of the areas
where I believe it needs refinement and where it could benefit from
others' expertise.

Cheers,
Chris