From: Vyacheslav E. Andrejev (vandrejev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-19 22:53:37

Hello Richard,

There is a special tool for copy only subset of boost libraries called bcp.
It is included in boost distribution in $(BOOST)/tools/bcp. I use it constantly
and successfully in my project. bcp can copy only selected libraries from
boost along with all dependecies. In my project I even have short python
script to automatically build bcp and copy required libraries into project.

Regards.