From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-31 09:33:54
David Abrahams wrote:
>> I did try this, without success. Also, note that only few files in Boost
>> have watches on them, so this should not matter either.
>> But, I recall there were plans to switch to Subversion, which does not
>> have such problems (in addition to being vastly better that CVS in other
>> respect). What happened to those plans?
> Definitely on hold until after 1.33.1
Do you mean that the switch won't happen until then, or that no work will be
done until then. Some things like installing server are rather independent.
If that done, given that CVS->SVN was successfully done in past, switch will
require just a day to convert current state and load it into the server.