From: Schrom, Brian T (brian.schrom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-02 10:47:18

I've been working on a charting library for a few weeks and am wondering
whether their would be any interest in having a boost one. I'm not even
sure that it makes sense for boost, as it seems a higher level library
than most of libraries and also unrelated to other libraries.

There would be many things to work out, like no graphics in Boost (that
I'm aware of), my not being an expert C++ person, etc, so I'm just
trying to get a feel whether it is worth pursuing more here or not, or
if there would be another forum that would be better.

By charting library, I mean something that you can give data to and that
it plots it in a view port, with axis, labels, title etc like you would
get with Excel charts, Gnu Plot, Pro-Essentials, etc

Thanks,

Brian