From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 06:22:06

This may have more to do with boostbook/quickbook than with xpressive, but in my
Windows XP FireFox browser, it appears that every place inline code is
followed by regular text, there is no space separating them. Spaces
also seem to be missing in a few other places, e.g. "usingnamespace"
can be seen on
http://boost-consulting.com/projects/xpressive/xpressive/user_s_guide.html#xpressive.introduction,
as can "representationof" ("representation" is in italics). So this
probably applies to all style changes.

Also, the full justification of text is difficult to read. I don't
think web browsers are smart enough about formatting to make that
legible, at least not at the normal smallish text sizes.

Also, I think the abbrev "parens" should be changed to the word
"parentheses" :)

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting