From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 11:45:15

Thomas Witt wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>>> This may have more to do with boostbook/quickbook than with
>>> xpressive, but in my
>>> Windows XP FireFox browser, it appears that every place inline code is
>>> followed by regular text, there is no space separating them. Spaces
>>> also seem to be missing in a few other places, e.g. "usingnamespace"
>>> can be seen on
>>> http://boost-consulting.com/projects/xpressive/xpressive/user_s_guide.html#xpressive.introduction,
>>>
>>> as can "representationof" ("representation" is in italics). So this
>>> probably applies to all style changes.
>>

>> I'm almost sure that I already fixed that a few days ago. Ok,
>> lemme check...
>>
>> Ok, I just confirmed that this bug has been fixed. Eric, please run
>> the docs using the latest QuickBook from Boost HEAD CVS.
>

> Hmm... I just confirmed the bug still exists with inline code. CVS Head
> of now. This seems to be related to the xml pretty printing.
>
> Thomas

The bug still exists, confirmed. I have disabled XML pretty printing and
regenerated the docs. I've updated the download and put the clean docs
at http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/libs/xpressive. (I also took the
opportunity to patch a few portability issues in the code.)

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting