From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-16 02:27:51

Bugs item #1292635, was opened at 2005-09-16 00:27
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=1292635&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello all,

I had a problem with compiling a following code for
testing subslice() on uBLAS:
-- test.cpp

#include <boost/numeric/ublas/vector.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/ublas/vector_proxy.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/ublas/io.hpp>

int main () {
  using namespace boost::numeric::ublas;
  vector<double> v (3);
  for (int i = 0; i < 3; ++ i)
    boost::numeric::ublas::subslice (v, 0, 1, 3) (i) = i;
  std::cout << v << std::endl;
}

-- end of test.cpp

% g++ test.cpp
test.cpp: In function `int main()':
test.cpp:9: error: no matching function for call to
`subslice(boost::numeric::ub
las::vector<double, boost::numeric::ublas::
unbounded_array<double, std::allocato
r<double> > >&, int, int, int)'

I guess this is due to some typos on vector_proxy.hpp. I
hope attached patch (from Revision 1.45) helps.

Regards,

Shun Sakuraba
sakuraba {at} cb.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp