From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-21 08:28:58

"Joel de Guzman" wrote

> Is your impression in any way connected to your feeling that
> Boost is getting over crowded and hence more unfriendly to the
> Boost user?

Has there been any progress in making each library available separately?.
That would surely answer the criticism that boost is too big.
Watching the downloads would also give useful feedback as to which libraries are
most used. That must be essential information to the standards committees
Finally making each library separately available would give more prominence to
the libraries themselves rather than the boost brand. (I dont know whether that
is good or bad).

regards
Andy Little