From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-22 04:43:16

Darren Cook <darren_at_[hidden]>:
> So a new library should not be added just because it is clever, or
> slightly better at solving some problem than the existing ways. In my
> opinion, it has to be significantly better.

I strongly disagree - my feeling is that one of motivations behind boost is to
allow libraries to evolve and mature. This is best achieved when solutions and
ideas are allowed to compete inside boost. Besides, large choice of libraries
is also in iterest of boost users. I agree that we do have problems with
testing, but limiting number of libraries is not the right solution.

B.