From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-22 09:28:38

I agree strongly with this.

And if there is a problem with the perceived 'bigness' of Boost,
I believe it is mainly in the 'install and build' side that needs improving.
For example, we still have not got Bjam V1 or V2 - including documentation -
to work well for most users, something that should surely be a priority
for the next release).

Paul

FWIW My review of xPressive has been to read the documentation,
and what everyone else reviewing more fully has said,
and I am strongly in favour of acceptance.

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden] www.hetp.u-net.com