From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-23 14:27:16

In my particular case (serialization) I have a regression on
test_shared_ptr. This test builds and runs correctly on both the borland
compilers I have here. So as far as I'm concerned its not expected.
Another test test_no_rtti fails on the test matrix at compile time. On my
machine it fails on runtime (borland 5.64) or compiles and passes (borland
5.51).

My inclination is just to leave these without any markup at all as I really
don't know what I should be expecting.

Robert Ramey