From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-24 05:28:13

> In my particular case (serialization) I have a regression on
> test_shared_ptr. This test builds and runs correctly on both the
> borland compilers I have here. So as far as I'm concerned its not
> expected. Another test test_no_rtti fails on the test matrix at compile
> time. On my machine it fails on runtime (borland 5.64) or compiles and
> passes (borland 5.51).
>
> My inclination is just to leave these without any markup at all as I
> really don't know what I should be expecting.

I'll try and run the Borland tests on my machine and figure out what's going
on, BTW the link to Spirit-1.6 is broken in your docs. Also which spirit
version are you using 1.6.3? Just checking....

As for the other failures, those for test_demo_xml_load all appear to be
caused by a failed assertion on opening the file stream, is this likely to
be another dependency issue that hasn't been nailed down yet?

The remaining Intel-8 failure ( test_shared_ptr_132_text_warchive ) passes
on my machine, so looks to be spurious.

Thanks,

John.