From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-29 11:04:16

> In that case we might as well just roll-back the changes from the RC
> branch to
> the main branch.

There haven't been any changes to the test itself, and the only changes in
the headers appear to be:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/boost/range/end.hpp?r1=1.18&r2=1.18.2.1&only_with_tag=RC_1_33_0
and related changes.

I'd still rather see this fixed than just rolled back (I presume these
changes were in there for a reason?), or we could disable them for broken
compilers if that works (but we need to know why they were in there in the
first place, this could be a fix for VC6/7 for all I know).

BTW I don't have a Boost source tree (or compiler) to work with at present
to test this out, since I've just replaced my hard drive!

Hopefully this narrows the problem down a bit?

John.