From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 10:30:26

At 08:06 2005-11-02, David Abrahams wrote:
>"Bronek Kozicki" <brok_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >> It is probably not a problem at all, technically. See
> >> http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html#variants.
> >>
> >> On the other hand, I don't know what to do to suppress the error.
> >> And since Microsoft hasn't sent me the VS 2005 release, I can't test
> >> Boost against it :(
> >
> > do you have MSDN subscription?
>
>No. I've been using compilers MS has donated for the purpose of Boost
>testing. But as I said, I don't have the release version.

it seems to me that the error message is rather explicit. now HOW
the system has managed to get some include files included with _DEBUG
defined and others NOT in a compilation unit, I don't know.

BTW, I've run the regression tests on the RTM, and the same error
shows up. (see results for RudbekAssociates)