From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 10:28:36

On 11/2/05, Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Apparently problem is wider and applies to other libraries as well. I
> just tried building whole boost 1.31.1 RC by hand on MSVC8:
> bjam.exe "-sTOOLS=vc-8_0" "-sBUILD=release debug <runtime-link>dynamic
> <threading>multi <debug-symbols>off" stage

I just build the latest CVS HEAD and RC_1_33_0 with these same options
(well, only release not debug) and all worked flawlessly modulo the new
compiler warnings emitted by VS2005. I think it may be a problem with either
your setup or VC++ 2005 Express.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com