From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-03 15:28:38

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> it seems to me that the error message is rather explicit. now HOW
> the system has managed to get some include files included with _DEBUG
> defined and others NOT in a compilation unit, I don't know.

culprit is #undef _DEBUG , line 25 in boost/python/wrap_python.hpp, and
about 120 lines later #define _DEBUG.

However, disabling this line (and #define later) will NOT solve the
problem, it will just move it, as linker will want to link against
python24_d.lib that is not installed by default with python.

Now I think that maybe defining _CRT_NOFORCE_MANIFEST before including
any python headers (eg. just after #undef _DEBUG) could solve the
problem without too many side effects.

B.