From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 13:20:04

Is it my imagination or is there a lot less in the vault than their used to
be.

In particular I uploaded some time ago "compiler_status2.cpp" which
was a modification of Beman's "compiler_status" to show the results
of all build verisions of each test/compiler rather than just one. I did
notice that it was being downloaded on a regular basis so I presume
there was some interest. Now I don't see it there. Or is it somewhere
that's non-obvious to me.

Robert Ramey