From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 14:18:24

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Is it my imagination or is there a lot less in the vault than their used to
> be.
>
> In particular I uploaded some time ago "compiler_status2.cpp" which
> was a modification of Beman's "compiler_status" to show the results
> of all build verisions of each test/compiler rather than just one. I did
> notice that it was being downloaded on a regular basis so I presume
> there was some interest. Now I don't see it there. Or is it somewhere
> that's non-obvious to me.

Once upon a time, the vault was on SF. Then some "nice" SF user decided
to delete most of the content because of the way SF web space works. SF
provided no way to secure web content from other users. So I moved it to
the Boost Consulting web site. If your files where on the old SF vault,
they are gone. You'll need to upload them to the new vault.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything