From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-07 22:48:53

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I'm trying to figure out what configuration magic is needed to get the
> Boost.TR1 library working with CW-9.4.

John,

Howard Hinnant used to be the Metrowerks library guy, but he is now working
for Apple. You might contact him privately and ask if he has any idea who to
direct Metrowerks questions to nowadays.

But I have a feeling it is a loosing battle. As you probably know,
Metrowerks/Freescale no longer sells CW for Windows, and they are also
abandoning the Apple market. There will be no version of CodeWarrior for the
new Intel based Apple machines.

--Beman