From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-22 19:05:42

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:58:12 -0800, Marshall Clow wrote

> If you think that a bug has been assigned incorrectly, please let me
> know.
>
> Bug counts per assignee:
>
> Mike Glassford 13
> Doug Gregor 8
> Stephen Cleary (shammah) 6
> Jonathan Turkanis 4
> Joerg Walter 4
> Beman Dawes 3
> Joel de guzman (djowel) 3
> Jeff Garland (az_sw_dude) 3
> Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff) 3
> Jeremy Siek 3
> John R. Bandela 2
> Eric Friedman (ebf) 2
> Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto) 2
> Vladimir Prus 1
> Kevlin Henney 1
> Hubert Holin 1
> Samuel Kremp 1
> Jens Maurer 1
> John Maddock 1
> Rene Rivera (grafik) 1
> Daniel Wallin 1
>
> Six weeks ago: 93 open bugs
> Five weeks ago: 95 open bugs
> Four weeks ago: 77 open bugs.
> Three weeks ago: 70 open bugs.
> Two week ago: 64 open bugs
> One week ago: 65 open bugs
> Today: 64 open bugs
>
> Now that 1.33.1 has been released, let's get these bugs cleaned up...
> Thank you for your cooperation!

Hi Marshall -

Thx for keeping this up. I have a question, though. I'm wondering if Mike
Glassford or Stephen Cleary (2 of the top 3) are really going to ever address
their bugs in the near future? My guess is no. Perhaps we should consider
closing some of these out as 'will not be fixed -- no active maintainer'?
Taking it from another angle, by my count we have the following historical
breakdown:

Opened in 2002 - 9
Opened in 2003 - 3
Opened in 2004 - 12
Opened in 2005 - 37

Seems to me that the 24 issues that are now over a year old really should be
evaluated for validaty or closed as unlikely to ever be fixed. Thoughts?

Jeff