From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-15 08:12:44

"Victor A. Wagner Jr." <vawjr_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> >You may want to consider the strategy we used with the STL types -- for
each
> >STL header we defined a corresponding typeof header which included the
STL
> >header and registered the types.
> >
> >Then, depending on whether the typeof functionality is needed, the user
can
> >do either:
> >
> >#include <vector>
> >
> >or
> >
> >#include <boost/typeof/std/vector.hpp>
>
> if its name were vector instead of vector.hpp I could switch between
> them simply by telling my compiler to look in boost/typeof/std before
> the standard locatons for includes.

I am afraid, since the std header is #included by the typeof header, this
would not achieve the desired effect, since the line:

#include <vector>

in the typeof header would reffer, again, to the typeof header.

> btw, shouldn't that be
> #include "boost/typeof/std/vector.hpp"
> instead?

Should it? Isn't this equivalent in this particular context?

Regards,
Arkadiy