From: Harri Hakula (hhakula_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-15 12:26:45

On 1/15/06, Preston A. Elder <prez_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Otherwise I might play a little more around with it now I can get the
> compiler for free. I'd love to use the native Sun compiler on Solaris
> systems.

The Sun compiler team is actively working on getting boost up and running.
This is the most recent thread on their forums
http://forum.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=28265&tstart=0

Quote from the most recent message on the thread:
"Yesterday finaly managed to get the newest Boost (1.33.1) compiled with
the SUN Studio 11 compiler! This was after installing the newest patches
for the C++ compiler (16-dec-2005)."

Unfortunately there is no contact information for the poster "Henry."

I'd like to hear from boosters with access to Studio 11 with all the
latest patches.

Cheers,
    Harri Hakula

--