From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 16:49:21

On 01/30/2006 02:49 PM, David Maisonave wrote:
> "Larry Evans" <cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
>>On 01/30/2006 08:24 AM, Larry Evans wrote:
>>[snip]
>>
>>>I'll see what I can do and upload the .zip file to boost vault under
>

>>>Memory. I'll let you know when with another post.
>>
>>Just finished upload to boost vault.
>

> Thanks
> Do I have to wait for a while for it to show up?
No. Upload to vault is visible immediately.
> And I assume that once it's updated, the AGE field will change. Is that
> correct?
I don't know. In the boost vault:

   http://boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php

there's an Uploaded column which shows when the last update was.
However, it appears to be 9 hrs. before I uploaded, compared
to my local time (which is CST in US).

> Which files did you upload new?

I don't know which ones are different. I just uploaded all the
.hpp and .cpp files I had in the policy_ptr and fields_visitor
test and header directories, as well as always_false.hpp. Some
of the files are probably not useful, but all the ones you
need should be there. OOPS, there may be some from iostreams
that you'd need. Just let me know if you're missing anything
and I'll add it to the zip.