From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-06 15:16:36

On Feb 6, 2006, at 1:11 PM, David Abrahams wrote:

> It looks like QCC got added to the regression system and now I am
> getting huge regression reports with the Python library failing every
> test.

It sounds like the right course of action here is for this compiler to
be marked as unsupported in the explicit-markups file. I suppose
there's some question as to who should be responsible adding that
markup.

To provide a different perspective, I've recently had the opportunity
to fix some bugs that only became apparent when a new version of an
existing compiler was added to the testing regime and I received one of
these pesky emails.

ron