From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-17 09:30:13

Paul Giaccone <paulg_at_[hidden]> writes:

> There's a link to "Documentation", but I don't click on that because
> it's "obviously" for people who are already using the library. By this
> time, I haven't been convinced, so I go and look at someone else's
> product instead. I miss out on the information that I was looking for
> because it was hidden away somewhere I wouldn't have thought of looking.

At first I thought the idea that visitors would view "Documentation"
that way was ridiculous, but having thought it through, if all I was
looking for was a list of what's in Boost, I wouldn't be clicking that
link either. We definitely need a "Browse Libraries" link.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting