From: Paul Giaccone (paulg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-17 05:56:14

Beth Jacobson wrote:

>Inspired by a recent discussion on the "Why Use Boost?" thread, I've
>started working on a new web page designed to briefly answer that
>question for each library. The libraries arranged in groups meant to
>appeal to particular users and interests with an eye to encouraging
>browsing and making it easier for users to home in on the type of
>library appropriate to them.

Excellent, Beth, good job! This is just the sort of thing I had in mind
and would have done if other constraints on my time had permitted.
Thank you! I hope this or something very similar will be put somewhere
prominently on the Boost website as I think it will be a very valuable
asset for both potential and existing users.

Paul