From: Pavel Antokolsky aka Zigmar (zigmar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-07 05:22:03

On 4/6/06, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Please take a moment to have a look at the new docs:
> http://tinyurl.com/4b9gc. Compare to the style of the 1.33.1 docs here:
> http://tinyurl.com/rujfh.
1) I like the new design much better. Great work!
2) The fonts: the greatest improvement - not only smaller fonts
improves usability on lower resolution, but also it looks great on
relatively large (like mine). Besides - it is now, have much more
aesthetic look - the older fonts were way too large...
3) The code snippets - I like the border around it, but I would like
too see the background slightly shaded - to separate it apart from the
rest of the text. Some times, code snippets are several pages long,
and without shading it create come confusion about where code/text
starts/ends.

--
Best regards,
Zigmar