From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-21 03:42:44

"Alex Besogonov" wrote

> I'm trying to write documentation for my project in QuickBook and I have
> a little question: is it possible to escape to direct HTML markup from
> QuickBook (or BoostBook) source?
>
> I'm trying to add imagemap as, for example, in this article:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsintro7/html/vxgrfAutomationObjectModelChart.asp

FWIW I wanted to do this too. I found the laziest solution was to provide a link
to an external html file containing the map. After a brief look in the DocBook
documentation, I believe that DocBook can achieve similar functionality to a
HTML map but it will take some searching though the documentation to unearth the
details.

regards
Andy Little