From: Marcin Kalicinski (kalita_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-21 19:00:19

>> It seems XML is even more complicated I thought it is, then ;-)
>> If this is standard, it may be quite easy to implement includes in XML
>> parser.
>
> So, are you gonna roll namespace-aware XML parser? This is not trivial
> either, since there are things like default namespace and so on.

I was not aware that includes are connected with namespaces. I think my XML
knowledge is not does not stand up to the need. I based my parser on Dan
Nuffer's sources, and hope he got the corner cases right :-) On the other
hand, if boost gets its XML library, my XML parser will be nothing more but
obsolete, so it may not be worthwhile to spend too much time on it at the
moment.

Kind regards,
Marcin