From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-23 13:14:30

Hi,

Check the Boost Vault, under concurrent programming folder for the
continuations library
http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/

I think the author, G. Deretta, plans to develop it further and adapt it to
final boost::asio and submit it
Search the Boost mailing list for more info (the lib is UNIX-only right
now).