From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-05 09:19:51

  -----Original Message-----

Most end users, mainly scientists, using it will not have heard of UNIT
testing - just testing
- and they may not do much of that ;-(

| and a library of that name would probably be confused with
| Boost.Test. (See existing libraries like CppUnit.)

Boost.Units is NOT going to be confused with Boost.Test, IMO.

(And Andy cunningly manages to handle non-SI units, vital for the once
Imperial [ now renamed Colonial? ;-) ] units still beloved by the US, so
putting SI in the title won't do at all).

| I like PQS.

I absolutely HATE it! Does conjure up anything except acute acronymitis ;-)

(I also hate the wholey non-descriptive t1_quantity - surely we can do
better than that?)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]