From: Darren O'Driscoll (darren.odriscoll_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 15:09:10

  ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> > > From: Neal Becker <ndbecker2_at_[hidden]>
> > > To: boost_at_[hidden]
> > > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:56:03 -0400
> > > Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Random]Comments/Questions
> > > Darren O'Driscoll wrote:
> > >

> > > snip
> > > of my

> > > are
> > > which
> > > optimised

> > > generally
> > > cases
> > > sequences
> > > stratified

> > > SOBOL

> > > which I
> > > Note

> > > is
> > > and
> > > lot
> > > >

> > Neal Becker wrote:
> >
> > Have you looked at unuran? Looks interesting:
> > > http://statistik.wu-wien.ac.at/unuran/
> >

> Cheers for that Neal, It does look like an interesting site. I've had a
> look around and found some useful stuff there.

 However my post was more aimed at suggestions for possible improvements to
the Boost.Random library. I notice I didn't really get a responce on this.
Is that because it was all unteresting stuff / stuff which has been gone
over in detail previously, or is that library now closed to changes /
unsupported?