From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-17 18:18:26

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:06:28 +0200, "Pavel Vozenilek"
<pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Searching koders.com database yields:
>(http://www.koders.com/cpp/fid8F225581446140ED8D8D506AAFBA970556645563.aspx)
>yet another variant from Trolltech with a warning:

>/* Never tested! */
># elif defined(__ghs)

Yeah, I came upon that one too. __ghs is the variant that we use (and
the warning also holds for us: we only support version zero ;)). It
seems that all three of ghs, __ghs and __ghs__ have been valid for
some versions (I suspect ghs was used for the C compiler, the other
two for C++).

With a little exception, the search has been enervating... I have
looked everywhere, including the ACE source files. The only fun moment
has been given by this little pearl of preprocessing humor (start from
line 128):

<http://gamedev.acm.cs.rpi.edu/projects/browser/phirestar/trunk/Common/RakNet/Include/Types.h?rev=743>

--Gennaro.