From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-17 19:45:13

Hello all,

I'm sure that everyone involved in pqs discussion is quickly running out
of time to spend on the mailing list. My point here is to start doing
something while the idea is hot.

That something IMHO is a wiki with specifications of those libraries
(when decided to decouple dimensions, units and linear algebra (not geometry!)).

Then everyone will be able to write valuable ideas that will NOT be
buried under continuous flow of new posts to the mailing list.

So finally a concise specification may emerge.

so, how to start a wiki? :)