From: Yuval Ronen (ronen_yuval_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-18 15:32:29

David Abrahams wrote:
> Yuval Ronen <ronen_yuval_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>>> b. Normally our default is not the same as the compiler's default when
>>> the compiler's default is nonconformant, as it is in this case.
>> What's nonconformant about these checked iterators (apart from the
>> warnings, which are annoying, but not nonconformant)?
>
> They don't meet the complexity requirements (big-O) for iterators.

(I have already posted a similar post, but it seems it didn't show up,
so I re-post. Sorry if mistaken)

Does anyone have a readily available link to a paper (by Microsoft or
others) describing the differences between the complexity of the checked
iterators and the standard (I looked in MSDN and Google, but found nothing)?