From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-19 13:13:34

Zhang wrote:
> And in user-config.jam:
>
> using boostbook : ../../boostbook/xsl : ../../boostbook/dtd ;
>
> But here are the error messages:
>
> warning: Python location is not configured
> warning: the Boost.Python library won't be built
> Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
> Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
> (and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
> ...patience...
> ...found 976 targets...
> ...updating 1 target...
> xslt-xsltproc-dir html/HTML.manifest
> warning: failed to load external entity
> "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/
> xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl"
> compilation error: file
> /cygdrive/e/Programs/VC++/Boost/tools/boostbook/xsl/html
> .xsl line 8 element import
> xsl:import : unable to load
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/h
> tml/chunk.xsl

> My network is working fine, does somebody know why it says can't load
> those URLs? Please reply to my mailbox in addition to this mailing
> list, thanks.

This question would have been better on the boost-docs list, but that
asside, I've seen similar messages when my "using boostbook" paths were
wrong and the XSL translators couldn't be found (downloading the online
versions appears not to ever work which is why you get that error message,
maybe they keep changing the URL?). So... double check your paths, make
sure they're in the right order, and maybe they have to absolute paths?

John.