From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-24 13:57:21

Hi,

If I understand correctly, regression tests are now run using build 2. I
would also like to use it, but I am getting an error (see below).
Jamfile.v2 was created by Vladimir Prus some time ago, and apparently works
fine for regressions. What's wrong with my setup?

Regards,
Arkadiy

C:\ark\boost-cvs\boost\libs\typeof\test>bjam --v2 --debug-generators
warning: Python location is not configured
warning: the Boost.Python library won't be built
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
warning: no toolsets are configured.
warning: you won't be able to build C++ programs.
warning: please consult the documentation at
warning:
http://boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/bbv2/advanced/configuration.html

     *** construct COMPILE
         from { data_member.cpp.CPP }
         properties: <asynch-exceptions>off <debug-symbols>on
<define>BOOST_ALL_
NO_LIB=1 <define>BOOST_TYPEOF_COMPLIANT <exception-handling>on
<extern-c-nothrow
>off <hardcode-dll-paths>true <include>../../.. <inlining>off
<install-dependenc
ies>off <link>shared <location-prefix>data_member_emulation.test
<main-target-ty
<runtime-debugging>o
n <runtime-link>shared <stdlib>native <symlink-location>project-relative
<tag>@J
amfile</C:/ark/boost-cvs/boost>%Jamfile</C:/ark/boost-cvs/boost>.tag
<threading>
single <user-interface>console <variant>debug <warnings-as-errors>off
<warnings>
on
     find-viable-generators target-type= COMPILE property-set= debug
     trying type COMPILE
     there are generators for this type
     trying generator testing.expect-success ( OBJ -> COMPILE )
       is viable
     *** 1 viable generators
       ** generator 'testing.expect-success' pruned
error: unable to construct ./data_member_emulation
find-viable-generators target-type= COMPILE property-set= debug
trying type COMPILE
there are generators for this type
trying generator testing.expect-success ( OBJ -> COMPILE )
  is viable
To debug this problem, try the --debug-generators option.