From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-24 14:16:43

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I understand correctly, regression tests are now run using build 2. I
> would also like to use it, but I am getting an error (see below).
> Jamfile.v2 was created by Vladimir Prus some time ago, and apparently works
> fine for regressions. What's wrong with my setup?

What is the contents of the user-config.jam file? Have you configured a toolset?
This is the most likely cause for the problem.

Run

   bjam --debug-configuration

for more information. You need to have something like:

   using gcc : 3.2 : /usr/bin/g++ ;

or

   using msvc : 7.1 ;

in user-config.jam so that BBv2 will use that toolset (it doesn't have V1-style
autodetection of toolsets yet).

If this does not solve things, could you give as much information as possible.

HTH,
- Reece
Try Live.com: where your online world comes together - with news, sports, weather, and much more.
http://www.live.com/getstarted