From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 17:01:35

Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> On 6/29/06, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
>>> NOTE: I only uncommented "using msvc ; " in user-config.jam -- please
>>> let me know if there are other things that might be helpful to make
>>> sense of the stuff posted above.
>> Please mention what version of Boost in CVS you are using. Is it the
>> HEAD or RC_1_34_0 branch?
>>

> I did a "cvs status -l -v" and here is the output of the file named
> boost-build.jam in the boost root directory:
>
> File: boost-build.jam Status: Up-to-date
>
> Working revision: 1.9
> Repository revision: 1.9 /cvsroot/boost/boost/boost-build.jam,v
> Sticky Tag: (none)
> Sticky Date: (none)
> Sticky Options: (none)

OK, so it's the HEAD version... Unless you have a good reason to use
HEAD, for example you are testing or developing a new Boost library that
won't be in 1.34.0, I would suggest switch to the RC_1_34_0 branch. It's
more stable as we are devoting more testing resources to it.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything