From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 17:28:39

On 6/29/06, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> OK, so it's the HEAD version... Unless you have a good reason to use
> HEAD, for example you are testing or developing a new Boost library that
> won't be in 1.34.0, I would suggest switch to the RC_1_34_0 branch. It's
> more stable as we are devoting more testing resources to it.

Okay, sounds like good advice. I'll update if the problem exists.

Thanks!

(Though in another project, I use asio -- I suppose I'll use Boost CVS
HEAD for that...)

Is there a formal process for submitting patches? Or will attaching it
to a post be alright?

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
C/C++ Software Architect