From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-01 08:04:16

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Caleb Epstein <caleb.epstein_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Viernes, Junio 30, 2006 8:38 pm
Asunto: Re: [boost] Interest in a flyweight library?

[...]
> I immediately thought of an "interned_string" class I had written
> when I read Joaquin's description. I have only really seen this
> technique called "interning" and (once) "coadunation" before.
>
> There is an implementation of something similar for strings only
> in the ASL called adobe::name_t:
> http://opensource.adobe.com/classadobe_1_1name__t.html
> I like this utility, but I agree it might be better named
> boost::interned<T>.
>
> --
> Caleb Epstein

Hello Caleb,

Please see my previous answer to Steve Harris. It'd help me
a lot if, for uniformity's sake, name proposals could be given
in this format:

  lib name / namespace names / main utility

like for instance:

  Boost.Intern / boost::intern / boost::interned<>

So, cast your vote :)

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo