From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-01 23:00:33

On 7/2/06, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I'm sending a ping again regarding the installation target of Boost
> > Build v2. I ran this command (on RC_1_34_0) and noticed some headers
> > weren't being copied over:
> >
> > bjam --v2 install --prefix="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8"
>
> I always wonder why people think that's a good place to install things into.

My bad, it should have been --prefix="C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Visual Studio 8\VC"

I also don't think it's a good place to install things into, but I'm
primarily not a Windows user, and putting the boost libraries
installed in the default include/ and lib/ directory of the compiler I
use just makes it _easier_ if anything else. ;)

> [...]
>
> > I really would like to help, though pointers would be most appreciated.
>
> It's now fixed in HEAD <http://tinyurl.com/jpnas> and RC branch
> <http://tinyurl.com/zevxa>.

Confirmed. I did a cvs update, and the headers are being copied now.

Thanks!

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
C/C++ Software Architect