From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-10 07:10:08

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 19:57:48 +0200, "Pavel Vozenilek"
<pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>"Green Hills Software doesn't just drive a truck up to your loading dock,
>shove the software off the back, and drive away. Green Hills Software
>provides comprehensive and continuous service and support to ensure
>that you get all of the benefits that the most advanced
>software development technology has to offer".
>
>>From http://www.ghs.com/WhatDoesGHSDo.html

I don't know what kind of company GHS is, but I can tell for sure that
*all* companies which have Italian branch offices or subsidiaries have
exactly the same problems. And I'm referring of the biggest names of
the software industry. OTOH, I don't think boost really cares about
their compiler so... "Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa" ;)

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]