From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-11 13:37:55

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:03:05 -0700, "Eric Niebler"
<eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>I'm not sure how I feel about it either. Maybe I'll whip something up,
>put it in the sandbox and leave it there.

I think I know how you feel :) These are the kinds of problems which
give as much satisfaction for solving as disappointment for not having
much application. I felt basically the same when solving the "is enum"
challenge. Unless serendipity happens to be on your side, they are
pure intellectual fun.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]